After you chose the date and the venue , it is time to find your wedding vendors.
Makeup artist is as important as your photographer , so make sure you do your research.
– Do not look for the cheapest . There is a reason the price is low
– At one point it can become overwhelming, since there are so many out there
– Look for professional profiles that have reviews and pictures of their work ( websites like Wedding Wire or The Knot)
– Contact a few and see how each communicate . Responding to your inquiry in a timely manner proof how reliable they are
– Meet for a trial to get to know them and to pre-view your bridal look. Do not wait for this till the last minute. In case you are not happy , there is still time to move on
– Makeup artistry is as important as the customer service . Make sure you are comfortable with your artist
– Sign a Contract , so both parties are protected , avoiding a last minute cancellation
– Have the artist come on location the day of you wedding . Nothing can be more frustrating than being afraid you are not going to make it on time